Code of Ethics
The rules we impose all focus on one specific goal:
EVERYONE DESERVES TO BE RESPECTED
All our clients deserve to be treated with respect, as well as
their family members, their home and personal belongings. Our
goal is to provide our housekeeping services throughout the region of
the MRCdu Haut-Saint-François and increase the employment rate in the
Welcome to All!
Our company promises:
- To provide services with competence, and to respond to the needs and expectations of our clients.
- To provide a discrete and confidential service in a non-violent atmosphere.
- Furnish an easy access to our service due to its proximity and availability.
Our clients are entitled:
- To receive accurate information concerning the prices and services we offer.
- To be treated with respect, as well as their family members, their home and personnal belongings.
- To have their confidentiality preserved whether it is verbal or written information.
- To be able to modify their arrangement of services at all times by advising our staff as soon as possible.
- To be able to file complaints for unsatisfied services. Forms are available upon request.
Our client must:
- Express his needs in way of service
- Supply the entreprise with all necessary informations to complete
the service agreement
- Inform the employee of his state of health (allergy, diet, intolerance
to cigarette smoke, etc.)
- Make sure that the work area is safe for the employee to perform
the task in
- Maintain a good relationship with the employee
- Supply all the tools and products to do the job
- Respect the given scheduals and let the entreprise know in
advance of any changes
- Give all necessary informations to evaluate the employee
- Pay the entreprise in the best dealy at the end of each month
Our employees are entitled:
- To work in an accessible and safe environment
- To be treated with respect, kindnessand politeness
- To be formally trained
- To be paid on a weekly basis
- To have annual vacations and paid holidays
Our employees must:
- Provide our company with all the information necessary for their evaluation
- Ackowledge the content and sign our employment contract and confidentiality clause
- Respect the policies of our company
- Adress the client by their last name
Our employees must not:
- Provide nursery care as they are not trained for this task
- Make our client sign any legal or official documents
- Work under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Lend or borrow money to our client
- Accept tips or gifts of acknowledgements
- Borrow or lend money to the client
- Smoke in the residence of our client
- Receive any gifts or tips from the client
- All conflicts must be declared in the best delay
- All complaints can be done verbally or written
For more information please ask for the full copy of the Code of
Ethics to the office of Aide Domestique du Haut-Saint-François